Monday, April 26, 2010

A Squash Adventure in Jaberwacky

Wanted to alert everyone of a new comic I have appearing in the new Wide Awake Press, Free Comic Book Day Download! The theme this year is Medieval, and the title of the download this year is Jabberwacky. Thanks to J. Chris Campbell for including me in the anthology once again. This year I did a story called "The Lost Plum Grove, a Squash Adventure," The material is based on a set of characters I've been working on lately for an all ages adventure comic. I'm really excited about it, and I was very happy with the piece I contributed.
YOU can check it out for FREE over on the Wide Awake Press website come May 1st. Please do, and if you need more enticement, check out the swell promo video they put together for it, with a sneak peek at all the fine art. MAY 1st!! FREE!!

No comments: